Reasons to buy the AMA Drainer 301 Pump:
- Perfect for drainage of pits, cellars or yards
- Automatic or Manual Operation
- Waste water pump
- Ready-to-connect, easy installation and commissioning
- Maintenance-free bearings grease-packed for life
- Low-weight, high-quality noise-absorbing plastic casing with sturdy handle, resistant to corrosion, impact and abrasion
- 1-year warranty
✅Next Day Delivery
What's in the box:
- 1x AMA Drainer 301 Pump
- 1x 10m Heavy duty rubber power cable
- 1 x non-return valve
The AMA Drainer 301 is one of the UK’s best-selling water pumps, thanks to its versatility and reliability. It is a single-phase automatic submersible pump with a 0.18 kW motor, capable of operating at an immersion depth of up to 2m.
It has a 1¼" outlet, complete with integrated non-return valve, and has many applications including:
- Draining wastewater
- Drainage of pits, shafts, yards and cellars subject to a flooding risk
- Extraction of water from rivers and reservoirs
- Drainage of underground passages
- Lowering the surface water level
The pumps are fitted with a magnetic float switch which will turn the pump on when water is detected, and off when it has been pumped away. The float switch design makes the pump suitable for use in narrow sumps and chambers when a pendant float switch may get caught.
From the factory, the 'on' level is set at 145mm and 'off' level at 70mm. The maximum heights these can be adjusted to are 375mm and 295mm respectively.
In manual mode, the pump can be used to pump to 15mm depth.
The pumps have a free passage of up to 10mm and are lightweight at just 4.5 kgs. The high quality plastic casing is noise-absorbing, abrasion and impact resistant.
The pump is protected against overheating with a frame cooled enclosed motor. This permits operation even when the motor is not fully submerged.
This pump is available in a packaged pump station in our Iguazu 635 sump.
Schuko 3 pin plug adaptor supplied.
Arrived very promptly and excellent…
Arrived very promptly and excellent product.