Reasons to buy the DSPK range:
- Powerful, heavy duty range of pumps designed to reduce solids
- Excellent durability
- Ideal for sewage and industrial applications
- Good solids handling capacity (20mm – 65mm)
- High flow rates (430 – 2500Ltr/min)
- Impressive head heights (13m – 27m)
- Single phase available with or without float-switch
- 2-year warranty
- 1 x DPSK Pump
- 1 x 10m Heavy duty rubber power cable
- (DSPK 10 & 20 models also come with hose tail)
The DSPK (formerly DSK) range of submersible cutter pumps are ideal for industrial settings, and breaking down solids in sewage. This is useful when solids restrict the free movement of liquid. The pump’
These pumps have a two-year manufacturer’s guarantee and are suitable for domestic or industrial use, including in basements and in waste tanks.
They are constructed in cast iron and 304 stainless steel, fitted with a tungsten carbide tipped single channel, cast iron impeller which rotates against a serrated suction cover. The 410 stainless steel shaft is fitted with a mechanical seal and oil seal, in an oil chamber for excellent wear resistance.
They can be supplied as standard free-standing, or with an optional auto coupling set for guide rail mounting. Single phase models are available with or without a float switch.
Supplied with 10 metres of heavy duty rubber power cable.
The image shown is representative of the product range and may not reflect the actual product chosen.