Reasons to buy the FloodMate:
- Perfect for emergencies
- The essentials you need in case of flood
- Supplied in sturdy easy carry cases
- Pump as low as 1mm or 3mm (depending on choice of kit)
Next Day Delivery
What's in the box:
- FLOODMATE 1. 1x BPS100 Pump
- FLOODMATE 2. 1x LSC1.4 Pump
- FLOODMATE 3. 1x WX10 Pump
- FLOODMATE 4. 1x TEM-25H Pump
PLUS THE FOLLOWING:
- 1x 10m Heavy duty rubber power cable
- 1x Phase 1 hose kit: 10m of 25mm (1) non-kink c/w quick release connectors. For pumping near the property e.g. over window ledges, steps, walls, Hydrosacks, sandbags etc.
- 1x Phase 2 hose kit: 10m of 25mm (1) lay flat pipe c/w quick release connectors. For pumping over flat surfaces e.g. over ground, away from the property.
- 2x Hydrosacks
- 1x Easy carry case: including a lid and 2 fastening straps with ABS clips
- Case dimensions 400Wx600Lx420H
The Flood Mate is a range of emergency pumping kits which are used to help property owners safeguard and defend their premises from floods. Water can be pumped down to levels as low as between 1-3mm.
They are simple and easy to deploy in a hurry. The quick connections and the lightweight hose means they are ideal for emergency situations.
The Flood Mate pumping kits all come with a handy carry case. This case has room for you to keep other items that will come in handy if ever required for flood protection, such as emergency meals or grab bags.
There are four different options for the Flood Mate emergency pumping kits. The Flood Mate 1 and 2 both come with a 230-volt submersible pump. The motor on the Flood Mate 1 is 100watt, pumps 40 litres per minute over 30 metres of even ground, while the Flood Mate 2 has an enhanced motor at 480 watt and pumps 70 litres per minute over 30 metres of ground with an incline of 1 metre.
Both the Flood Mate 3 and 4 have pumps driven by Honda engines. The Flood Mate 3 weighs approximately 6.1 kg and it has a suction hose which is 4m long and can pump 80 litres per minute over 30 metres of ground with a 1 metre incline. The Flood Mate 4 has the same capacities as the 3, however, it is more lightweight at just 5kg.
Please see below the specifications for the Floodmate range
The image shown is representative of the product range and may not reflect the actual product chosen.
David Carder-Newark, Notts-
Less than 24 hour delivery
Ordered Flood Protection kit lunch time yesterday and here at 8.30am this morning with a very nice man from Tuffnells. Well packed in a handy carry box. Pump, hydrosacks and discharge pipes seem well made and sturdy. Pipe is quick to attach to pump, with pull down clips. All in one easy carry box to where you would need to use.
Floodmate2 Kit - amazing and invaluable.
Jonathan was incredibly helpful on the phone - ran through the various options and talked me through which pieces of kit to order from the website. In the end, I decided to order the Floodmate2 Kit. This turned out to be an absolute lifesaver. Ordered the kit on Thursday morning, when more torrential downpours and thunderstorms were forecast for the following day. The courier delivered at a critical moment at 1pm on Friday, and we were able to take the pump out of the box, prime it with water, plug it straight in and watch it get to work. It saved us from being flooded twice in that one day, and kept water levels down over the weekend. Would wholeheartedly recommend both this company and the product. The Tsurumi Pump is amazing. Exactly as described in the video. Thank you for your invaluable service and product.